PDFelement Key Features:
Convert PDF with OCR
– Support output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, Text, Image, RTF
(.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .pptx, .txt, .epub, .html, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .tiff, .rtf.)
– Convert scanned PDF to editable document.
– Batch conversion. Easily convert multiple PDFs (up to 50) at one time.
– Support keeping text, images, and graphics with original presentation layout, fonts, and embedded elements.
– Insert, extract, delete, reorganize
– Crop, rotate
Markup & Annotate PDF
– Add comment,sticky note,text box,text call out,stamps,add/edit links,freehand drawing.
– Highlight, underline or strike through context.
– Change font, size, color, and more.
– Insert, crop, re-size, and delete images.
– Single line or paragraphs can be cut, copy, paste or delete.
– Bookmarks can be added to make better and clearer guideline for your long passage.
Create & Combine PDF
– Support input format: pdf/htm/html/webarchive/rtf/rtfd/txt/jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif/tiff/tif
– Combine several different PDFs into a new complete long one.
– Combine different format files into a new PDF.
– Compatible with over 300 formats, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and image files, the files created by Wondershare PDFelement are 100% accessible with Adobe Reader and other PDF readers.
Create & Edit Forms
– Create PDF Forms
Six interactive field options: text, buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
– Edit Form from Templates
Download PDF form templates to edit and transfer your own PDF forms with ease.
– Set a password to protect PDF from being opened by unauthorized users.
– Apply Permissions. Restrict users’ access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
Watermark & Signature
– It allows inserting watermark (text or image) for your own copyright.
– Watermarks in original PDFs can be removed.
– Watermarks can be personalized by typing text, handwriting, a photo or a camera shooting.
– Digital signature is supported.
Add Header/Footer/Bates Numbers
– ‘Headers & Footers’ tool allows you to add specific illustrations as date, origin and page number to your PDF pages and makes the pages formal and professional.
– Bates numbering is a useful PDF tool for lawyers as it can help label and account for the PDF page by creating a unique number for it.